Skip to content

Immunization Requirements

UT and the state of Tennessee require that you have certain immunizations when you’re an enrolled student. Additional immunizations are required for students who live on campus.

All newly enrolled students must submit documents to the Student Health Center to prove you have the required immunizations.

If you need to get immunizations, you can visit the Student Health Center at 1800 Volunteer Boulevard or go to your local health department.

Immunization Requirements

Submission of immunization forms and documentation can be completed online, faxed, emailed, mailed, or hand delivered prior to your scheduled orientation session. If documentation is not received and verified by the indicated deadline, you will not be allowed to move into on-campus housing.  To learn more about immunization requirements and how to submit your immunization form, visit the Student Health Center to learn more.

Questions? Contact One Stop Express Student Services at 865-974-1111 or

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier.Privacy.